Nature Blog Network

Tuesday 20 January 2009

A new venture

So, here we have it, my first blog post. I guess I have to introduce myself first. I am a student working to obtain some decent A-levels so that he can go to Bristol University to do a degree in Zoology. I am involved in a number of disciplines within the zoological cover, including entomology, ichthyology, palaeontology and cryptozoology. The last one I guess is fairly obvious otherwise I wouldn’t be in the CFZ blogs page! Hopefully I will manage to keep on a zoological track as I witter incessantly about hunting big cats in Britain, writing a book and general musings about nature. I guess it’s time to get some sort of back story up and running...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max,
    Great to see your blog, and looking forward to many more of them from you, as I know that you have many varied interests within cryptozoology.
    All the best,
    Karl

    ReplyDelete